California Lending for Energy and Environmental Needs (CLEEN) Center
The CLEEN Center provides direct public financing to Municipalities, Universities, Schools and Hospitals
Read More ...
Infrastructure State Revolving Fund (ISRF) Program
The ISRF Program provides financing to public agencies and non-profit corporations sponsored by public agencies for a wide variety of infrastructure and economic development projects (excluding housing). ISRF Program funding is available in amounts ranging from $50,000 to $25 million, with loan terms for the useful life of the project up to a maximum of 30 years.
Board Approved ISRF Financings
Who Can Apply
Include, but are not limited to: any subdivision of a local government, including cities, counties, special districts, assessment districts, joint powers authorities and non-profit corporations (as deemed eligible).
- Criteria, Priorities and Guidelines for the Selection of Projects
- Criteria for eligible nonprofit applicants
Drainage, water supply and flood control
Educational, cultural and social facilities
Environmental mitigation measures
Goods movement-related infrastructure
Parks and recreational facilities
Port facilities, public transit
Power and communications facilities
Sewage collection and treatment
Solid waste collection and disposal
Water treatment and distribution
Public safety facilities
Industrial, utility and commercial
Water, sewer and other enterprise revenues
General fund revenues
Other recurring revenues acceptable to IBank
Eligible costs for financing include:
- All or any part of the cost of construction, renovation, and acquisition of all lands, structures, real or personal property.
- Rights, rights of way, franchises, licenses, easements, and interests acquired or used for a project.
- The cost of demolishing or removing any buildings or structures on land so acquired, including the cost of acquiring any lands to which the buildings or structures may be moved.
- The cost of all machinery, equipment and financing charges.
- Interest prior to, during, and for a period after, completion of construction, renovation, or acquisition, as determined by the IBank.
- Provisions for working capital.
- Reserves for principal and interest and for extensions, enlargements, additions, replacement, renovations, and improvements.
- The cost of architectural, engineering, financial and legal services, plans, specifications, estimates, and administrative expenses.
- Other expenses necessary or incidental to determining the feasibility of any project or incidental to the construction, acquisition, or financing of any project.
ISRF Project Map
Locate ISRF projects with our searchable map.
Why Choose ISRF?
- Cost-effective: below-market interest rates.
- Easy, on-line, fillable applications continuously accepted.
- No competitive rating and ranking of applications.
- Technical assistance available
- No matching funds requirement. May serve as matching funds for other financings.
- No federal overlays.
How to Apply
Applications are continuously accepted and are available below. We encourage you to call us before applying. IBank representatives provide technical assistance and work with you throughout the process. IBank’s Board of Directors normally meet each month to consider approval of applications received prior to the meeting date. Check here for board meeting deadlines.
*In order to use this version of the application, you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader. The latest version of Acrobat Reader is available to download free from Adobe's website. Submit completed applications, or questions, via email to or by mail to P.O. Box 2830 Sacramento, CA 95812-2830. Please be sure to download and save the application PRIOR to entering any data
- ISRF Financing Application
- Special Funds Addendum ● Land Secured Addendum ● Charter City Questionnaire ● General Fund Addendum ● Compliant Charter Cities
For questions about the ISRF Loan Program or to apply for financing, please contact:
Tom Dear, Loan Origination Manager
Office Address: 1325 J Street, Suite 1823, Sacramento, CA 95814
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 2830, Sacramento, CA 95812-2830
Phone: (916) 341-6600
FAX: (916) 322-6314